I have been knitting again! YAY!! I just finished a dress for Kutey yesterday. I will post a picture when I get a computer I can use to download pictures again (that is a tale for another post, sadly). But! Here are the basics. I made the pattern up myself, I used a little more than 2 skeins of CottonEase in Violet knit on size 8 needles. I'd say it is about a size 3? Maybe a little smaller. Kutey wears a 2, but it is a bit big on her, so I think it is bigger than a two. It has a garter stitch border, was done in the round, and has my first attempt at embroidery in the form of lazy daisies embroidered on it.
I am now trying to decide what to make next...the sweater for Kiddo out of the book Kemtee loaned me so I can get the book back to her (that would probably be best, lest she think I have stolen it!) or a sweater for Kutey, who would probably get more wear out of it because she loves to wear the things mommy made for her. Hmmmmm, any thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment