Saturday, January 24, 2009

I did it again!

Broke a needle, that is. I have a lovely set of Denise Knitting Needles, purchased from Needlework Unlimited several years ago with a gift certificate. My mom had a set she loved, so I splurged and bought them. I love them. I love their interchangeability. I love their weight. I love how quiet they are (no clicking, I like that). I love that I can change needle head mid-knit easily. I love that I can take off the needles and use the cord as a holder if need be. I love that I can use them as "straight" needles or as circulars. In general, I love these needles. BUT! I have now broken 2 of the cords. In my knitting. The ends just snapped right off in the needle tip, dropping stitches as they separated from the cord. UGH! They have a warranty, so I just have to mail the cords back and supposedly I'll receive new ones. I hope so. Being down two cords makes knitting multiple things a bit trickier.

No comments: