Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Of Books and Friends

Knitting books that is.

I have a couple of new books in my possession, thanks to the holidays and a very generous friend.

First, Knitting for Baby. This was a gift from my sister. Ironically, it is from the sister who received the Patchwork Blanket, the pattern for which came from this book. There are several other patterns I wanted to try. I had held onto the library copy as long as I could (longer than I should have, even), so I am very grateful!

Second, Junior Knits. This one comes to me by way of a generous friend. I want to knit something for Kiddo, since Kutey seems to get everything. I found a sweater I wanted to make on Ravelry, Woody from this book. Kemtee owns the book and was kind enough to send it my way, saving me from having to try to track it down at a library in my vicinity. Thanks so much Kemtee! Once I finish my fruits and veggies (knitting them, that is), I'll be casting on!

Stay tuned for more pictures of FOs!

2 comments:

kemtee said...

Pfah. No biggie. Books should be used, not sit dusty and unloved on shelves. Enjoy it.

(you're welcome :-) )

Anonymous said...

Kemtee is too modest. Her generosity really knows no bounds.