I have been on a yarn buying binge lately. I have added 24 skeins of yarn to my stash, and I don't think I am done.
The bulk of the addition is old Cotton-Ease. 22 skeins in 3 colors. These are all discontinued colors from when Cotton-Ease left the shelves a bit ago. At that time, I was apparently under a rock somewhere. I knew nothing of Cotton-Ease, nor did I know I would love it. I thoroughly enjoy it for items for Kiddo and Kutey, as well as for gifts for little ones. Here is what was added to the stash (which contains quite a lot of new Cotton-Ease)
8 skeins of Black
7 skeins of Blueberry
7 skeins of Sugarplum
The black and blue will be used for Kiddo. They are his favorite colors, so I figure a sweater is in his future.
The sugarplum will be used for Kutey.
I am looking for a bit more of the sugarplum, with the thought of making mother-daughter sweaters, so if you see anyone selling any let me know!
I also added a skein of Rowan Calmer in the plum colorway. It is beautiful and so soft. It also stands up well to frogging. I had to start the hat I am working on over at LEAST 4 times. It might have been more.
The final addition was a skein of Misti Pima Cotton/Silk. I bought it (along with the Calmer) to make chemo hats for Sublynnminal Knitting. It is also exceptionally soft. I haven't started knitting with it yet, but I am looking forward to it.
I do, of course, have pictures of all this lovely yarn. I can't post them right now. They are on the other computer. You'll just have to use your imagination!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Seems that the mojo hath returned! :-)
Post a Comment