Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More Hats for Alex!

I have three more hats done for Hats for Alex!



and



All my own patterns. It is kind of fun to just pick up the yarn, cast on, and work it out as I go.

These bring my total for the year to a respectable six. Just in time, too! Knittywhipped is sponsoring a contest, so my six hats get me two entries....but I gotta get them in the mail. I never win anything, but it sure is fun to try!

No pictures of Anouk yet, but here is a teaser: the pockets before I sewed them on. I didn't do the pockets either of the ways noted in the pattern. I made up my own way. The result was a bit messy on the back, but no one is gonna see that anyway, right?

2 comments:

Bad Amy said...

The little minty green hats are so sweet!

Bad Amy said...

The minty green hats are super cute!