Thursday, March 15, 2007

Kutey's Birthday!

Well, not exactly. It was last week. But in all the festivities, I haven't really had time to post about it! It was wonderful. It is impossible to believe she is one already, but there she is, walking all over, giving her daddy kisses at the breakfast table, understanding when she is asked to put things away. She is a beautiful child (even if I am a bit biased) who brings us joy everyday!

We had a little party for her last weekend. Nothing fancy, just some cake and munchies, but I think a good time was enjoyed by all.

Instead of buying the invitations and having to settle for something that was not quite what I wanted, I decided to create my own. So create I did. From the first petal on the flower. I made the invitations, made and lined the envelopes, made a "Happy 1st Birthday" banner, and created a guest book page for her scrapbook. In all, I think things turned out rather well. But here, you be the judge:

Envelopes: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Invites: Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I will add a picture of the banner when I take one......

2 comments:

kemtee said...

Oh wow. Those are gorgeous. Didja ever think you might have a sideline business going there?

schmobes said...

Thanks, Kemtee! It was great fun. If I could figure out where to find clients.....