Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sewing Machines

I am in search of a sewing machine. There are things I want to sew, and it would be a lot easier if I didn't have to drive a half hour to get to a machine. I own a sewing machine, but it currently doesn't work. At all. I think the motor went. And really, I would love to own a Viking 6000 series machine, like the one my mom had that I learned to sew on. I thought I was getting one last fall, but the sewing machine repair guy I was talking to about it seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. Or at least off the face of the Internet. And I can't seem to find another one anyone wants to sell. Not that I blame them, they are really nice machines. But I still need a sewing machine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey =) Not that you want a NEW one (or maybe you do LOL!) but my mom works for the Viking place in JoAnn's in Edina. I don't know if they get trade in's or what, but I would assume maybe they do.

Just a little FYI!