Monday, December 3, 2007

I hate to admit it...

But I am actually beginning to enjoy seaming. Really. I am mattress stitching 12 squares together, and really, once I got the hang of it, it isn't bad. I kinda like it. And I know, I am not supposed to say that. But really, there are other things I dislike far more!

So yes, I am still knitting, but I am in project mode, so I have not been documenting much. I did finish my 12th charity hat for the year, reaching my set goal. They will be whisking their way across the country very soon, I just have to pack them up to ship.

My other projects have all been gifts, so SHHHHHHH, I can't show you yet.

I am hopeful, however, that my gift projects will be done in the next week, and that I can then move to something I can share!

I'll post hat pictures soon!

3 comments:

kemtee said...

I enjoy mattress seams. I do. Very little effort and quick. It's armholes that I can't stand, but even they go fast if you take your time.

Yay HATS!

Anonymous said...

So, it's after Christmas - do we get to see any pictures??? :)

schmobes said...

Yes, it IS after Christmas. I'll try to post pictures soon!