Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Has anyone seen my brain? I seem to have misplaced it.....

OK, blog reader (s) (just in case there is more than one of you). Confession time. I am NOT, I repeat NOT, an organized person. There, I admit it.

Most of the time, I am unbothered by this particular deficiency. Sometimes I can even buffalo people into believing I AM organized. At work it was a couple of years before I told them I am actually not organized, that the only reason I looked organized was to cover for my other fears (public speaking and looking stupid in front of the students I teach when I shouldn't). It only bothers me when I suddenly can't find something I thought I knew the location of. Like information for my taxes. Which is where I am right now. And it is driving me insane. I have a drawer with file folders for all that stuff. How on EARTH did it get so messed up? I certainly cannot explain it. but I can tell you that I wish it hadn't. I also wish it was warmer outside so I could take the boxes I have already looked threw outside to the garage when I was done. But that would require the garage to be slightly more empty than it currently is. so instead I just keep going through the same boxes over and over, which only frustrates me more. Anyone good a cleaning up total disasters? I could use your help......

No comments: