The first is called "Handsome Ripple" and is a Leisure Arts pattern. It was done in browns for the sample, but I had green on hand, so green it became.

Of all the afghans I have ever made, this is one of my favorites. It turned out fabulous!
Here is a detail picture:

The second Afghan I made is my own pattern. I made this one exclusively from yarn I had on hand, I didn't buy anything new. I came so close to running out, but just made it! For my own pattern, I think it came out pretty good!

And a couple of detail pictures:


The final afghan was also my own pattern. The aunt of the little girl it was for told me to use whatever yarn I had, it didn't matter what color, so this is what I came up with. her aunt LOVED it, I doubt I will get the same exuberant response from the little girl!

Watch for some knitting FOs, coming soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment